Harmonious Relationships are Now Within Reach
You have probably heard about eHarmony, or seen that ad on TV where a guy talks about all those successful people who were matched up with the help of the site. Everything all started way back in the later 90s, and the ad sounds very convincing, making the service sound even more interesting. But, what can you expect from the site?
- Basic membership for free where you can view pictures and communicate with potential matches
- Premium membership
- $59.95 good for 1 month membership
- $44.95 good for 3 month membership
- $33.95 good for 6 month membership
- $23.95 good for 12 month membership
- TotalConnect includes Premium Personality Profile, Secure Call, RelyID, together with all the features of basic membership
- $45.95 good for 3 month membership
- $34.95 good for 6 month membership
- $26.95 good for 12 month membership
Ease of Use and Features
eHarmony definitely pushes the rest of similar sites to the side when it comes to this part. You will get daily matches sent directly to the email inbox complete and on the site’s messages section that is very easy and simple to navigate. The site itself is also made minimal since you no longer have to search through thousands of other profiles aside from your potential matches. It makes it a wonderful choice for those who are not that too tech savvy and those with even more experiences. There are also helpful tricks and tips being shown at the very start to help you in finding your way around the different options and toolbars so you don’t miss out on functionalities. You can just sit back, relax, and communicate with matches that are all pre-verified for compatibility.
If you want to have a bit more control over the profiles you see, or more choices, there is a What-If service that lets you browse other profiles. Other features include Premium Book of You for you to further understand yourself, an identity verification using RelyID, and choices to see when your matches were last online and talk through a secure phone line. The last feature is useful for those who are nervous with the thought of meeting in person without talking over the phone first.
- One of the very few websites that have more female members than male members
- Very detailed matching
- Extended profiles
- Can set visibility of profile picture
- Offers icebreakers and guided communication
- Easy to use
- Can just connect with those who have paid membership
- More expensive compared to other websites
- Cannot view photos of other members unless subscribed
- Matches are not instant
- Cannot look for members
eHarmony is definitely a great option for all seniors who are searching for someone new or those who want to return to the dating arena even in their later years. You won’t be bombarded with random or unsuitable profiles to browse through. Instead, you will just be shown users who are compatible with.